- 200 g dried soy beans(should make a soakedweight of about 260g)
- 2 dates, pitted
- 840 ml water
- Clean dried soy beans and soak for 4-8 hours.
- Steam for about 15 minutes.
- Drain soy beans and let cool.
- Place 260g of the cooked beans, dates, and waterinto the Vitamix container in the order listed andsecure lid.
- Select speed 1 or the smoothies preset.Start the machine and increase to its highestspeed or allow machine to complete theprogrammed cycle.
- For a more liquid consistency, strain the milkthrough a filtration bag or pass through a finemesh sieve. Store in an airtight containerin the refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!