- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter,plus more for pan
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine buckwheat and all purpose flour with sugar andsalt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk milk, water, beaten eggs and cooled melted butterinto the dry mixture.
- Let mixture rest for 1 hour. This step is important toensure thin crepes.
- Over medium/high heat, butter a crepe or non stickfrying pan. The high heat creates the crispy lacy patternon the crepes.
- Ladle ⅓ or ½ cup of crepe batter and cook until goldenon one side. Flip and cook the other side. About 2-4 minutes in total.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!