- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened
- 1 cup ground cornmeal / polenta
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh or dried herbs (thyme,rosemary, basil, parsley)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- 200 g breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven at 165 degrees.
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil ina pot. Add 2 cups of Almond Breezeand bring to boil.
- Slowly add polenta while stirringconstantly until mixture thickens.Reduce temperature and cookfor 4 minutes.Add herbs and remove from heat.
- Spread polenta mixture into asquare baking tin that has beenlined with cling film.Let mixture cool in fridge for a fewhours till firm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!