- 4 cup full cream milk
- 3 tsp greek yoghurt
- Sterilised, heat proofjars (any jar that issterilised is heatproof)
- Set the Dehydrator to 40˚C. Arrange trays to accommodate theheight of the jars. Remember the larger the jar, the longer theyoghurt will take to form.
- In a saucepan, bring milk to a simmer, about 80˚C. Use a candyor stick thermometer and place the tip onto the water to checkmilk temperature. Do not boil. Remove saucepan from stove.
- Whisk in yoghurt. Pour into desired jars
- Place the jars in the dehydrator. Leave for 7-9 hours. Theyoghurt should be firm but will be firmer once chilled. Refrigeratefor up to 1 week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!