- 1 pizza dough, thin crust
- 3 tbsp. pizza sauce
- ¾ cup mozzarella, shredded
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Roll the pizza dough onto anAir Flow Rack.
- Place the Rack in the air fryer. Press the PowerButton and then the Pizza Button (360° F/182° Cfor 15 mins.) to begin the cooking cycle. Flip thedough after 5 mins.
- Remove the crust from the air fryer
- Top the crust with the sauce, cheese, andpepperoni.
- Return the crust to the air fryer. Press thePower Button and then the French Fry Button(400° F/200° C) and decrease the cooking timeto 5 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
- Let the pizza cool for 5 mins. before cutting.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!