- ¾ cup. honey
- ¹/³ cup. sweet
- soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 clove of garlic
- 1 scallion, chopped finely
- 2 4-oz. salmon fillets
- salt & ground black pepper,to season
- Combine all the ingredients except thesalmon, salt, and black pepper in a saucepanover low heat.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer.Reduce for 15 mins., stirring often.
- Rub each salmon fillet with olive oil and seasonwith the salt and ground black pepper.
- Insert the basket into the air fryer.
- Press the Shrimp Button (330° F/166° C) andset the cooking time to 3 mins.
- Place the salmon in the basket. Insert the basketinto the air fryer.
- Press the Shrimp Button (330° F/166° C) andset the cooking time to 12 mins.
- Once the cooking cycle has finished, brush thesalmon with the sauce.
- Return the salmon to the air fryer. Pressthe Shrimp Button (330° F/166° C) and set thecooking time to 5 mins.
- Serve with the sauce and chopped scallions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!