- 1 lb. pizza dough, refrigerated
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- marinara sauce, for serving
- Roll the pizza dough out until ½ in. thick.
- Slice the dough lengthwise to form stripsapproximately ¾ in. wide.
- Roll the dough strips between your palm and thecountertop. Make a knot with each dough strip.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, sea salt, parsley,and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and mix.
- Roll the knots in the mixture in the bowl.
- Insert the basket into the air fryer.
- Press the Chicken Button (360° F/182° C)and set the cooking time to 3 mins. Let the airfryer preheat.
- Place the knots in the basket. Insert the basketinto the air fryer.
- Press the Chicken Button (360° F/182° C) andset the cooking time to 12 mins. Flip the knotshalfway through the cooking time.
- Serve with the marinara sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!