- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place a pot on the stove top. Place the potatoesin the pot and cover the potatoes with water.Blanch the potatoes over high heat until tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the pot, let cool, andcut the potatoes into fries.
- Toss the fries with the olive oil, sea salt, andblack pepper in a bowl.
- Insert the basket into the air fryer.
- Press the French Fry Button (400° F/204° C)and set the cooking time to 3 mins. Let the airfryer preheat.
- Place the French fries in the basket, beingcareful not to overfill, and place the basket intothe air fryer.
- Press the French Fry Button (400° F/204° C for18 mins.). Shake the basket periodically and tossthe fries halfway through the cooking time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!