- 18 large shrimp, raw,peeled & deveined
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetenedcoconut, dried
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 6 oz flour
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ cup egg whites, raw
- Place the shrimp on paper towels
- Combine the coconut and breadcrumbs on abaking sheet and mix.
- Combine the flour and cornstarch on a secondbaking sheet and mix.
- Place the egg whites in a bowl.
- Dip one shrimp at a time into the flour mixture,then the egg whites, and finally coconut mixture.Repeat until all the shrimp are coated.
- Insert the basket into the air fryer
- Press the Shrimp Button (330° F/166° C)and set the cooking time to 3 mins. Let the airfryer preheat.
- Place the shrimp in the basket, being careful notto overcrowd. Insert the basket into the air fryer.
- Press the Shrimp Button (330° F/166° C for12 mins.). Turn the shrimp halfway through thecooking time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!