- ½ cup flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 oz. milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 8 chicken tenders
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. honey mustard, for serving
- Pour the flour onto a pan.
- Combine the egg and milk in a bowl and mix.
- Pour the breadcrumbs onto a separate pan.
- Dip each chicken tender into the flour, then theegg mixture, and finally the breadcrumbs.
- nsert the basket into the air fryer.
- Press the French Fry Button (400° F/204° C)and set the cooking time to 3 mins. Let the airfryer preheat.
- Place the chicken tenders in the basket. Insertthe basket into the air fryer.
- Press the French Fry Button (400° F/204° C) andset the cooking time to 14 mins. Flip the chickentenders halfway through the cooking time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!