- 3-4 large, ripe mangos; diced
- 1 large red bell pepper; diced
- 1/2 cup red onion; diced
- 1-2 jalapeños; diced
- 3/4 cup cilantro; chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Peel the skin off the mangos. Cut the fruit off the flat pit and cut into cubes.Add the cubed mango to a large bowl.
- Clean and remove the seeds from the red bell pepper and dice. Add to the bowl.
- Peel and dice a red onion. Add ½ cup of the diced onion to the bowl.
- Clean the seeds and ribs out of the jalapeños and dice them into small pieces.If you like heat, then you can leave some of the ribs and some seeds in the jalapeños.Add to the bowl.
- Chop the cilantro and add to the bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from the limes and add to the bowl
- Mix well and add salt to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!