- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon Frank’s RedHot hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Blue cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower florets with salt and olive oil and spread onto a sheet tray.
- Cook for 25-35 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned.
- While cauliflower is cooking, combine Frank’s, lemon juice and melted butter. Mix well.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and toss with hot sauce mixture.
- Spread on the baking sheet and place back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish cauliflower as desired with blue cheese crumbles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!