- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 large onion, minced
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium green pepper, minced
- 3 ½ cups fresh or canned tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, cleaned & cooked
- 2 Old Bay leaves
- 3 cups hot cooked rice or noodles
- ½ teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- Melt coconut oil on low heat, in a saucepan.
- Add the onion, green pepper, garlic, and OldBay leaves and sauté 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the salt, a dash of pepper, paprika,tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and heat thoroughly
- Serve over hot cooked rice or oriental noodles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!