- 1/2 lb sweet potatoes
- 1/2 lb carrots
- 1 bunch asparagus,trimmed
- 1 – 2 bunches of broccoli
- 1/2 medium sweet onion
- pinch of cayenne pepper(optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat over to 425 F
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes and carrots into 1/4 – 1/2inch slices.
- Chop Broccoli into 1 inch pieces.
- Peel and chop onion to desired size
- Add carrots to a large pot and fill with water. Season withsalt (to taste ).
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and cook for 5 more minutes alltogether
- Drain and run under cold water to stop cooking.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, balsamic, andspices
- Dip sweet potato pieces in and fully coat then layer ontobaking sheet.
- Add remaining veggies to sauce and coat evenly thenlayer onto baking sheet
- Pour remaining dressing over top.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Toss and cook for another 10-15minutes, or until they are caramelized to your liking.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!