- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups smooth peanutbutter
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 12 ounce package ofchocolate chips
- 1/2 cake paraffin
- Cream butter and peanut butter.
- Mix in sugar and vanilla.
- Shape into small balls and refrigerate or freeze for ½hour.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin in a double boiler.
- With a toothpaste, dip the frozen balls into the chocolateleaving just the top empty of chocolate.
- Cool on waxed paper and smooth out the hole from thetoothpaste.
- Makes 40 balls.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!