- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 `1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cup zucchini, shredded
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped (opt)
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease 2 loaf pans
- Whisk oil, butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- Mixdry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients, dry ingredients and zucchini.
- Pour into pans and bake for 45-50min.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes before cooling on rack for 30 min.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!