- 1/2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp sambal goreng paste
- 300 ml coconut water
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised
- 300 g cabbage, cut into mediumsized cubes
- 100 g long beans, cut into 3 cmlengths
- 2 carrots, sliced into rounds
- 100 g frozen corn
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into smallerflorets
- 80 g tempeh, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 100 g tau kwa (firm bean curdcakes), cut into cubes
- 1 cup (250mL) low-fat milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, andsauté the sambal goreng paste for1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add coconut water, andlemongrass, and bring to a boil.
- When boiling, add the vegetables,tempeh, and taukwa. Bring to aboil again, and then add low-fatmilk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 moreminutes, or until vegetables arecooked.
- Serve hot with brown rice.
Calories: 220kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 13gFat: 7.2gFiber: 4.7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!