- 1-9 pie crust
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt n’ spice or seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup ham (sautéed with onions)
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup onion, sliced and sautéed
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 tbsp flour
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- In the bottom of the pie shell, layer onions, ham and cheese.
- Mix the other ingredients in a bowl (excludingbacon) and pour over cheese layer.
- Top with bacon and bake at 325° for 60 min.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!