- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp instant yeast
- 2 tbsp gluten
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- In the microwave heat butter, milk water and sugar for about 2-3 min.
- Pour into Mixer using a dough hookadd eggs and half the flour
- Mix for 2 minutes and then add the yeast, gluten and salt
- Continue mixingadding flour then mix for 11 min on high.
- Let rest for 5 min.
- Form into rolls and let raise for about 15 min oruntil puffy.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 min.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!