- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 12 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Whisk together sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk together flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
- Combinewet and dry ingredients then add oats, chips, pecans and coconut.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, place cookies2” away from each other on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 13 min, rotating halfway through.
- Cool on sheet for 5 min and finish cooling on rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!