- 1/2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup celery or zucchini diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, corn starch & sesame oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 cup cashews
- Marinate chicken in ½ T soy sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
- Cook over hot oil in a skillet until fried andremove.
- Add more oil and sauté veggies.
- Add water and lid to steam.
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce andbrown sugar in a bowl add to veggies.
- Add chicken and cook and stir to incorporate.
- Add cashews and serveover rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!