- 3 cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl whip egg whites, milk & buttermilk until frothy
- Separatelymix egg yolks, butter & vanilla.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the mixer with the whites/milk mixture.
- Scrape sides & add the butter/yolks mixture
- Cook over a medium-high heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!