- 2 frozen bread doughs, thawed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ stick butter, melted
- Place the dough in a loaf pan.
- Oil the top of the dough with theolive oil. Cover the pan withplastic wrap.
- Place an Air Flow Rack in theair fryer.
- Place the loaf pan on the Rack.Press the Power Button, decreasethe cooking temperature to200° F/95° C, and increase thecooking time to 20 mins. to beginthe cooking cycle.
- Remove the plastic wrap fromthe pan. Press the Power Buttonand then the Baking Button(320° F/160° F for 30 mins.) tobegin the cooking cycle again.
- Remove the bread from the panto cool. Brush with the butter for aricher bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!