- 3 large parsnips,peeled & sliced very thin
- 3 medium-sized beets,peeled & sliced very thin
- 2 medium-sizedsweet potatoes,peeled & sliced very thin
- Layer the sliced parsnips, beets, and sweet potatoes ontothe Air Flow Rack. Do not overlap the vegetables.
- Place the Rack in the Outer Basket. Insert the Outer Basketinto the air fryer. Press the Power Button and then theDehydrate Button. Set the cooking temperatureto 115° F/45° C and the cooking time to 10 hrs. to beginthe cooking cycle. Additional time may be added forcrispier chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!