- vegetable oil, for spraying
- 2 lb. strawberries, cored & chopped
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- Line the Air Flow Racks withparchment paper and spray theRacks with vegetable oil.
- Combine the strawberries, sugar,and lemon juice in a blender andblend until a smooth purée forms.
- Divide the purée evenlybetween the Racks, spreadingthe purée into a thin layerover the parchment paper.
- Place the Racks in the Unit.Press the Power Button andthen the Dehydrator Buttonand increase the cookingtemperature to 170° F/75° Cand the cooking time to 10 hrs.to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once the cooking cycle hasfinished, remove the Racks.
- Cut the parchment paper into2 in.-thick strips using scissors,roll up the strips, and tie themwith twine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!