- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 9 graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 12 oz. chocolate candy bar, crumbledchocolate syrup, for serving
- marshmallow crème, for serving
- Bring the heavy cream to asimmer in a saucepan over mediumheat to make the ganache
- Pour the chocolate chips into thesaucepan and stir
- Let the mixture sit for 3 mins.on the heat.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Shape the pizza dough onto anAir Flow Rack.
- Place the Rack in the air fryer.Press the Power Button and thenthe Pizza Button (360° F/182° C)and decrease the cooking time to10 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.Flip the dough after 5 mins.
- Once the cooking cycle has finished,flip the dough.
- Spread the ganache over thepizza crust.
- Scatter the graham crackers,marshmallows, and chocolate barover the ganache.
- Place the dough back into theair fryer. Press the Power Buttonand then the Pizza Button(360° F/182° C) and decrease thecooking time to 10 mins. to beginthe cooking cycle.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup andmarshmallow crème.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!