- 1 crescent dough sheet
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup baking soda
- pretzel salt
- Open the crescent dough sheetinto four long strips.
- Fold the dough over itself and rollinto a ¾ in.-thick log.
- Use a dough scraper or sharp knifeto cut each log into six nuggets.
- Combine the water and bakingsoda in a small bowl.
- Dip each nugget into the waterbath and place them onto theAir Flow Racks.
- Sprinkle the nuggets with thepretzel salt.
- Place the Racks in the air fryer. Pressthe Power Button and decrease thecooking temperature to 360° F/182° C and the cooking time to12 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!