- 1 ready-made pie dough
- 8 tbsp. peach pie filling
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Unroll the pie dough and cut the dough into four squares.
- Fill each pie square with 2 tbsp. peach pie filling. Fold thesquares over to make triangles and use a fork to seal theedges.
- Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into theair fryer.
- Press the Bake button (320° F) and set the cooking time to3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
- Place the turnovers in the Basket. Insert the Basket into the airfryer.
- Press the Bake button (320° F) and set the cooking time to15 mins. Flip the turnovers halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove the turnovers and sprinkle with the sugar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!