- 1 ready-made pie dough
- 8 tbsp. peach pie filling
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Unroll the pie dough and cut the dough into four squares.
- Fill each pie square with 2 tbsp. peach pie filling.Fold the squares over to make triangles and use a forkto seal the edges. Lightly spray each pie square with oil.
- Press the Bake Button (320° F/160° C) and set the cookingtime to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
- Place the turnovers in the Outer Basket. Insert the OuterBasket into the air fryer.
- Press the Bake Button (320° F/160° C) and set the cookingtime to 15 mins. Flip the turnovers halfway through thecooking time.
- Remove the turnovers and sprinkle with the sugar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!