- 1 lb. boneless & skinlesschicken breast, cubed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. garlic, grated
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped scallion
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- zest of 1 orange
- white rice, for serving
- Toss the chicken with the egg in a bowl.
- Combine the cornstarch, salt, and black pepper in a separatesmall bowl and mix.
- Coat the chicken with the cornstarch mixture. Shake off anyexcess cornstarch.
- Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into theair fryer.
- Press the French Fry button (400° F) and set the cooking timeto 3 mins.
- Place the chicken in the Basket. Insert the Basket into the airfryer.
- Press the French Fry button (400° F) and set the cooking timeto 15 mins.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a pan and bring to a boilon the stove top. Then, lower the heat to simmer. Cook untilreduced by half.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a bowl.
- Add the sauce and toss to coat (Caution: Contents will behot).
- Serve the chicken over white rice with an extra drizzle oforange sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!