- 2 bunches kale
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. granulated garlic
- Remove the stems from the kaleand break the kale into pieces.
- Toss the kale with the olive oil,salt, ground black pepper, andgarlic in a bowl.
- Lay the kale onto the Air Flow Racks
- Place the Racks in the Unit. Pressthe Power Button and then theDehydrator Button (2-hr. cookingtime) and increase the cookingtemperature to 130° F/55° C.Remove the kale when it becomescrispy (about 15–20 mins.).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!