- 2 bunches kale
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. granulated garlic
- Remove the stems from the kale and break the kaleinto pieces.
- Toss the kale with the olive oil, salt, ground blackpepper, and garlic in a bowl.
- Lay the kale onto the Air Flow Rack.
- Place the Rack in the Outer Basket. Insert the OuterBasket into the air fryer. Press the Power Button andthen the Dehydrate Button (2-hr. cooking time)and increase the cooking temperature to 130° F/55° C.Remove the kale when it becomes crispy (about15–20 mins.).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!