- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread,cut into ½ inch cubes
- ¹∕³ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread the bread cubes onto the Air Flow Rack.
- Place the Rack332 in the Outer Basket. Insert the Outer Basketinto the air fryer. Press the Power Button. Set the cookingtemperature to 350° F/175° C and the cooking time to8 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!