- ¾ cup. honey
- ¹/³ cup. sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 clove of garlic
- 1 scallion, chopped finely
- 2 4-oz. salmon fillets
- salt & ground black pepper,to season
- Combine all the ingredients except the salmon, salt, and blackpepper in a saucepan over low heat.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer. Reduce for 15mins., stirring often.
- Rub each salmon fillet with olive oil and season with the saltand ground black pepper.
- Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into theair fryer.
- Press the Shrimp button (320° F) and set the cooking time to3 mins.
- Place the salmon in the Basket. Insert the Basket into the airfryer.
- Press the Shrimp button (320° F for 12 mins.).
- Once the cooking cycle has finished, brush the salmon with thesauce.
- Return the salmon to the air fryer. Press the Shrimp button(320° F) and set the cooking time to 5 mins.
- Serve with the sauce and chopped scallions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!