- 1 lb. pizza dough, refrigerated
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- marinara sauce, for serving
- Roll the pizza dough out until ½ in. thick.
- Slice the dough lengthwise to form strips approximately ¾ in.wide.
- Roll the dough strips between your palm and the countertop.Make a knot with each dough strip.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, sea salt, parsley, and Parmesancheese in a bowl and mix.
- Roll the knots in the mixture in the bowl.
- Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into theair fryer.
- Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking timeto 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
- Place the knots in the Basket. Insert the Basket into the airfryer.
- Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking timeto 12 mins. Flip the knots halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve with the marinara sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!