- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place a pot on the stove top. Place the potatoes in the pot andcover the potatoes with water. Blanch the potatoes over highheat until tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the pot, let cool, and cut thepotatoes into fries.
- Toss the fries with the olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper in abowl.
- Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into theair fryer.
- Press the French Fry Button (400° F) and set the cooking timeto 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
- Place the French fries in the Basket, being careful not tooverfill, and place the Basket into the air fryer.
- Press the French Fry Button (400° F) and set the cooking timeto 18 mins. Shake the Basket periodically and toss the frieshalfway through the cooking time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!