- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 lb. cod, cut into sticks
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- tartar sauce, for serving
- Combine the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Pour the breadcrumbs onto a baking sheet.
- Pour the flour onto a second baking sheet.
- Coat the fish sticks in the olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Dip the fish sticks into the flour, then the egg mixture, andfinally the breadcrumbs.
- Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into theair fryer.
- Set the cooking temperature to 350° F and the cooking timeto 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
- Place the fish sticks in the Basket. Insert the Basket into the airfryer.
- Set the cooking temperature to 350° F and the cooking timeto 12 mins. Flip the fish sticks halfway through the cookingtime.
- Serve with the tartar sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!