- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup flour
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Mix together the garlic, onion,salt, ground black pepper, paprika,and flour in a bowl.
- Dredge the chicken in theseasoned flour.
- Dip the chicken into the egg.
- Dredge the chicken in thebreadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken onto theAir Flow Racks.
- Place the Racks in the air fryer. Pressthe Power Button (370° F/190° C for15 mins.) to begin the cooking cycle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!