- 2 store-bought pie crusts
- 2 (15 oz.) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 egg, beaten for egg wash
- raw sugar, for garnish
- Place a layer of the pie dough into alightly greased 8-in. pie pan.
- Trim the dough, leaving 1 in. overthe side of the pan.
- Fold the excess dough inward tocreate a thick crust
- Create a scalloped edge using yourthumbs and pointer finger.
- Refrigerate the dough for 15 mins.
- Fill the shell with the cherry filling.You may have some left over.
- Cut the remaining pie crust intostrips. Create a lattice over thefilling.
- Brush the lattice with the egg washand sprinkle with the sugar.
- Place an Air Flow Rack in the airfryer
- Place the pan on the Rack. Press thePower Button and then the BakingButton (320° F/160° C) and increasethe cooking time to 45 mins. tobegin the cooking cycle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!