- 2 cups flour
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. seafood seasoning
- ¼ tsp. cayenne powder
- 1 ½ cups cheddar, shredded
- Use a pastry cutter, butter knives,or your hands to combine the flour and butter in a bowl until the butter is pea size.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix.
- Divide the mixture into 16 balls and place the balls on one Air Flow Rack.
- Place the Rack in the air fryer. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (320° F/160° C)and decrease the cooking time to15 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
- Serve the biscuits with fried chicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!