- 1 lb. thick bacon
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Lay the bacon strips onto the Air Flow Rack and trimas needed.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and cayenne pepper over thebacon and rub into the meat.
- Brush the bacon with the maple syrup. Place the Rackin the Outer Basket. Insert the Outer Basket into the airfryer. Press the Bake Button. Set the cooking temperatureto 320° F/160° C and set the cooking time to 12 mins.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, flip the bacon.
- Press the Bake Button. Set the cooking temperature to320° F/160° C and the cooking time to 12 mins.
- Serve on a Charcuturie board.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!