- 1 large boneless
- skinless chicken breast
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 ¼ cups cheddar, shredded
- 4 tbsp. buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. dry sriracha powder
- 1 egg white, beaten
- celery sticks, for serving
- bleu cheese dressing, for serving
- Boil the chicken in a saucepotfor 10 mins. Remove and shredthe chicken.
- Add the chicken, buffalo wing sauce,and cheddar to a bowl and mix well.
- Mix the panko breadcrumbs andsriracha in a separate bowl. Set thebowl aside.
- Fill the center of each wontonwrapper with 1 tbsp. chickenmixture.
- Brush the edges of each wontonwrapper with water. Fold eachwrapper over to create a triangleand press to seal.
- Brush the wontons with theegg white.
- prinkle the panko breadcrumbsmixture over the wonton wrappers.
- Place the wonton wrappers onto the Air Flow Racks.
- Place the Racks in the air fryer.Press the Power Button and thenthe French Fry Button (400° F/204° C for 15 mins.) to begin thecooking cycle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!