- 4 tbsp. sweet soy sauce
- 5 tbsp. ketchup
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- dash of sriracha
- 2 lb. top round, sliced thinly
- Combine the marinadeingredients in a bowl. Add the topround to the bowl.
- Marinate the top round inthe refrigerator for at least 1 hr.(preferably overnight).
- Remove the meat from themarinade and pat it dry. Lay themeat onto the Air Flow Racks.
- place the Racks in the Unit. Pressthe Power Button and then theDehydrator Button and increasethe cooking temperature to160° F/70° C and the cooking time to 6 hrs. to begin thecooking cycle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!