- 2 sheets store-bought pie dough
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1 egg, beaten, for egg wash
- raw sugar, for garnish
- Unroll the pie dough. Cut fourrectangles out of each sheet.
- Place ¼ cup apple filling onto thecenter of four rectangles.
- Top with a second dough rectangle.
- Use a fork to seal the edges.
- Trim any uneven edges.
- Transfer the pies onto the Air Flow Racks.
- Brush the pies with the egg wash.
- Use a paring knife to cut four slotsonto the top of each pie.
- Sprinkle raw sugar onto the pies.
- Place the Racks in the air fryer.Press the Power Button, decreasethe cooking temperature to360° F/182° C, and increase the cooking time to 16 mins. to beginthe cooking cycle. Remove the pieswhen they become golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!