- 1 2/3 cups sliced almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup flaked coconut
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds,shells removed
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. grape seed oil
- ¹/³ cup honey
- 1 cup dried cherries, chopped
- Combine the almonds, oats,coconut, sunflower seeds, and saltin a bowl and mix them together.
- Add the grape seed oil and honeyto the bowl. Toss to combine.
- Line the Air Flow Racks withparchment paper and spread thegranola evenly over the parchment.
- Place the Racks in the Unit. Press thePower Button, decrease the cookingtemperature to 220° F/105° C,and increase the cooking time to40 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
- After the cooking cycle is complete,add the cherries to the granola andtoss to combine.
- Let the granola cool before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!