- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 9 graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 12 oz. chocolate candy bar, crumbled
- chocolate syrup, for serving
- marshmallow crème, for serving
- Bring the heavy cream to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat to makethe ganache.
- Pour the chocolate chips into the saucepan and stir
- Let the mixture sit for 3 mins. on the heat.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Shape the pizza dough onto an Air Flow Rack
- Place the Rack in the Power AirFryer Pro Plus. Press the Power Button and then theFrench Fry Button (400° F/200° C) and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. to beginthe cooking cycle.
- Once the cooking cycle has finished, flip the dough.
- Spread the ganache over the pizza crust.
- Scatter the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate bar over the ganache.
- Place the dough back into the Oven. Press the Power Button and then the French FryButton (400° F/200° C) and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. to begin the cookingcycle.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and marshmallow crème.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!