- 1 crescent dough sheet
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup baking soda
- pretzel salt
- Open the crescent dough sheet into four long strips.
- Fold the dough over itself and roll into a ¾ in.-thick log
- Use a dough scraper or sharp knife to cut each log into six nuggets.
- Combine the water and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Dip each nugget into the water bath and place them onto the Air Flow Racks.
- Sprinkle the nuggets with the pretzel salt.
- Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Pro Plus. Press the Power Button and decreasethe cooking temperature to 360° F/182° C and the cooking time to 12 mins. to beginthe cooking cycle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!