- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. garlic, grated
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. scallion, finely choppedpinch red pepper flakes
- 1 orange, zest white rice, for serving
- Toss the chicken in a bowl with the egg
- Combine the cornstarch, salt, and ground black pepper in a separate small bowland mix
- Coat the chicken with the cornstarch mixture. Shake off any excess cornstarch.
- Place the coated chicken onto the Air Flow Racks
- Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Pro Plus. Press the Power Button and then theFrench Fry Button (400° F/200° C for 15 mins.) to begin the cooking cycle.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil on the stove top.Then, lower the heat to simmer. Cook until reduced by half.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a bowl.
- Add the sauce and toss to coat (Caution: Contents will be hot)
- Serve the chicken over white rice with an extra drizzle of orange sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!