- 24 restaurant-style tortilla chips
- ½ cup refried beans
- ½ cup chili
- 4 oz. American cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup salsa
- ½ cup cheddar, shredded
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- 1 large plum tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- juice from ½ lime
- ½ tsp salt
- guacamole, for serving
- sour cream, for serving
- 1 jalapeño, sliced, for serving
- Microwave the cheese cubes and chili until melted.
- Line the Air Flow Racks with parchment paper.
- Layer 12 tortilla chips on the parchment paper.
- Spoon the refried beans over the chips.
- Sprinkle half of the chili, salsa, shredded cheddar, olives, and cilantro over the chips
- Layer the remaining chips onto the pile.
- Sprinkle the remaining chili, salsa, shredded cheddar, olives, and cilantro over the chips
- Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Pro Plus. Press the Power Button and then theFrench Fry Button (400° F/200° C) and decrease the cooking time to 12 mins. to beginthe cooking cycle
- Mix the red onion, plum tomato, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl.
- Spoon the mixture over the nachos.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and jalapeños
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!