- 2 (4-oz.) salmon fillets
- ¾ cup honey
- 1/3 cup sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 scallion, chopped finely
- salt & ground black pepper, to season
- Combine all the ingredients except the salmon, salt, and ground black pepperin a saucepan over low heat.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer.
- Reduce for 15 mins., stirring often.
- Rub each salmon filet with olive oil and season with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the salmon onto the Air Flow Racks
- Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Pro Plus. Press the Power Button and then theShrimp Button (12-min. cooking time) and increase the cooking temperature to 330°F/165° C to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once the cooking cycle has finished, brush the salmon with the sauce.
- eturn the salmon to the Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Shrimp Button,increase the cooking temperature to 330° F/165° C, and decrease the cooking timeto 10 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
- Serve with the sauce and chopped scallions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!